Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cake baking for the weekend...

Last week my mom and I had nothing to do one Saturday afternoon, so for our bonding moment we decided to bake a moist chocolate cake. We like to go on the internet and check out sites with good recipes and my mom found this recipe a long time ago and we decided to use it for our experiment.(hehehe) We used a almost all the ingredients but we don't have cocoa powder so we decided to use a local chocolate drink mix. I wouldn't say that the cake was a failure but it turned out to be delicious I know it looks like a birthday cake we just wanted to make it look good, cut the cake in half and put some melted chocolate, then pour over it more chocolate glaze and a little sprinkles and more chocolate pieces on top. One thing I forgot is how to not make the chocolate glaze go hard when you put it in the ref. I forgot to put cream when i asked my friend. Well here's a picture of the finished product hahaha...

No comments: